Art Blooms Guidelines
This year’s Art Blooms will feature an in-person exhibit at the Croft Farm Arts Center as well as a virtual gallery on dispaly from May 3 - June 4. The virtual gallery will allow for more viewers and potential buyers to contact you directly (with your consent). For in-person gallery hours and a sample of the virtual gallery, visit: www.cherryhill-nj.com/ArtBlooms.
Open to artists of all ages and experience levels.
Open to the public.
$10 non-refundable jury fee per piece*. Maximum of three (3) submissions per artist. Pre-registration/payment is recommended. Please click here to register.
Cash prizes will be awarded to three place winners (1st: $250; 2nd: $150; 3rd: $75). All awards will be announced during the May 10 Cherry Hill Township Council Meeting via Zoom. Artwork will remain on display and for sale through June 4. No commission will be added to the sales.
- ORIGINAL FINE ART: oil/acrylics, watercolor, pastels, mixed media, drawing and printmaking, etc.
- There is no theme.
- Framed/Finished size not to exceed 36" x 36".
- Weight not to exceed 30 lbs.
- Artwork must be dry, wired and ready to hang. Click here for hanging requirements.
- No giclees** or prints of original work can be submitted. No photography, needlework or stained glass.
- Limit three (3) submissions per artist.
- NOT all artwork submitted will be hung.
- No refunds will be given for unselected artwork or failure to drop off artwork during designated receiving times.
Monday, April 19: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, April 20: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday, April 21: 1 - 7 p.m. (No work will be received after 7 p.m.; no exceptions.) Online pre-registration/payment recommended.
Croft Farm Arts Center
100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856-488-7868 (Recreation Office)
You will be notified of results by email.
*Money collected from entries into Art Blooms and Fall Into the Arts is used to provide a scholarship to a Cherry Hill High School East and West student in the art, music or theater fields. Occasionally the Board will purchase a piece of art for their permanent collection, displayed in the Cherry Hill Municipal Building.
**Giclees are permitted to be sold as additional prints.