Senior Citizens Advisory Board
- 10 a.m. the third Tuesday of every month.
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building, Room 206
- Irene Burke
- Megan Brown
- Rae Battaglino
- Dr. James Brown
- Connie Cramer
- Stanton Deitch
- Frank Glaviano
- Irwin Herman
- Minni Kaufman
- Stanley Krein
- Lorraine Maitland
- Tracy Miller
- Theresa O'Driscoll
- Elizabeth Seccio
- Shirley Tannenbaum
- Janice Walker-White
The Senior Citizen Advisory Board can be contacted
via the Department of Recreation at (856) 661-4800. You can also contact
Board Chairwoman Irene Burke. In their capacity, the board helps to plan the Senior Citizen Holiday Party, organize senior clubs and activities, and address current issues facing the senior population.
The Senior Citizen Advisory Board is dedicated to promoting the welfare of Cherry Hill residents ages 55 and over.
Social Clubs for Residents 55 & Older
The following clubs meet in the Carman Tilelli Community Center, 820 Mercer Street (adjacent to the Municipal Building) unless otherwise noted. For more information, please call (856) 661-4800 or email e-mail
- Maturity Club
- Monday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: bingo, cards, shuffleboard, refreshments, trips (day, weekend, week-long), business meeting with speaker (second Monday)
- Super Seniors
- Wednesday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: bingo, cards, refreshments, trips (day, weekend, week-long), business meeting (first Wednesday), covered dish luncheon (fifth Wednesday)
- Retired Men’s Club
- Tuesday and Friday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Activities: shuffleboard, cards, refreshments, speakers, luncheons
- National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
- Fourth Wednesday, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Activities: business meetings with speaker, refreshments, luncheons, day trips
- Golden Seniors Racquetball Club
- 9 a.m. Tuesdays, Cherry Hill Health and Racquet Club, Old Cuthbert Road
- Activities: all levels of play, picnics, and parties