2020 Police Officer Application
Cherry Hill Police Department
820 Mercer Street
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
On February 18, 2020, the Cherry Hill Police Department will begin accepting applications from all qualified individuals who are interested in testing for the position of Police Officer in the Township of Cherry Hill.
Interested applicants, upon reviewing the below listed qualifications, may click on the Module I application link at the bottom of the page to complete and submit the form. Upon submission, you will receive an email containing both an Information letter with testing dates as well as a Notice of Change Form.
Applications may be obtained in person from Police Records during normal business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm, excluding holidays). If you have a hardship and cannot pick up or download the application, you can contact Police Records (856-488-7822) or email CHPDjobs@cherryhillpolice.com and request an application be sent to you.
All completed applications must be received no later than 4:00pm on Friday May 1, 2020. Applications received after May 1st at 4:00pm will not be accepted.
The Cherry Hill Police Department utilizes the Police Officer Selection Test, additional information can be found at the Stanard & Associates Inc. web site:
The following are the minimum qualifications required for the position of Police Officer in Cherry Hill Township:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and must be hired on or before their 35th birthday
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of New Jersey at time of appointment
- Have a valid unrestricted New Jersey drivers license at time of appointment
- Pass written, physical ability and interview component of the testing process
- Pass medical, psychological examination and drug screen
- Must be a graduate from a senior high school or have had a formal education or training showing attainment of the level represented by graduation from senior high school
- Possess a minimum of sixty (60) college credits from an accredited college at time of appointment
- Pass a background investigation
- Be of good moral character and never convicted of a crime or of any criminal offense involving moral turpitude or dishonesty
Cherry Hill Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on Module I Application Link to complete and submit.